• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattsangel
    Corporal

• Jun 2007

lost page question?

This is really weird. I was editing one of my pages, and I published it. It looks great published, but now it is nowhere to be found on my computer. It's not where the rest of pages are saved on my computer. I have searched and searched.

Is there a way to take the page that is published online and open it up in blue voda? or.. Am I going to have to totally redo this page over??

It's a lot of work to redo it, so I'm hoping there's another way before I settle on doing it over!

Thanks! :)
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: lost page question?

Originally posted by mattsangel View Post
    This is really weird. I was editing one of my pages, and I published it. It looks great published, but now it is nowhere to be found on my computer. It's not where the rest of pages are saved on my computer. I have searched and searched.

Is there a way to take the page that is published online and open it up in blue voda? or.. Am I going to have to totally redo this page over??

It's a lot of work to redo it, so I'm hoping there's another way before I settle on doing it over!

Thanks! :)

Hi Matts

Firstly, do a search on your computer by the name followed by the .bvp

name.bvp

If your computer finds it, right click on the file and email it to yourself, then save the file in the proper area, My Documents, Blue Voda ...

If you are unable to find it you can import your page.

Open up a new blank page, once open, go to file - then choose new from exisiting .html

immediately tick remote and then type in the url for the page, this will bring the page in, make a few modifications and then name it as your page and save it where it belongs ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• mattsangel
      Corporal

• Jun 2007

Re: lost page question?

OMG! You are awesome! Woohoo! Thanks so much for the import thing. It worked perfectly! :)

Comment

Working...
      X