Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing problem

Hi There,

Can somebody help me with publishing my site. When I press the publish botton, a pop-up appears with a IP server??
    When I insert my username and password, which I received from my welcome email, and enter publish, I get the following message:

Internet Exeption error 12014

Details:
    The request to connect and log on to the FTP server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect.

So it says that the password is incorrect, but it is for sure that it is the right one. Am I doing something wrong? Please tell me

Already thanks in advance

Best Regards

Michiel

Re: Publishing problem

Just download BV again, should take of the problem and your IP will appear. You wont lose your work.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.
      So do you mean that I have to download BlueVoda again. And if I do so, do I have to store the new BV on the already created directory, or do I have to delete the old version first and create a total new BV folder?

Thanks

Michiel

Comment

Just download - it will overwrite the older version. You don't have to do anything else.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks,

Maybe it's sound stupid, but how can I download BV again. To receive the link where to download, I have to subscribe again. Which is not possible because I am already subscribed. Do you have a link where to download BV?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X