X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Hello,

My domain name is soscleaningsolutions.com

I transfered my domain address to your company and also bought one year of hosting with you. I received the confirmation email including the Ip address, etc. I created a web page with BV and published it , but everytime that I go there the one that appears is the old one with my old hosting company. It seems that they are still hosting it. What do I have to do to see my new web site?

2. I had always have problems with my email, so this time I want to received my emails in three different address. Can you tell me if this is the right way to do it and Do I have to use the same codes?

<?PHP
    $mailto = "sosclean@niagara.com";"soscleanin@soscleaningsolu tions.com";"stevegaitan********.com";
    $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS[email];
    if ($email == "") {
    $email = $mailto;
    }
    $mailsubj = "contact web page submitted";
    $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
    reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
    $mailbody = "Values submitted from web site form :\n";
    while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
    {
    if ($key!="submit")
    {
    $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
    }
    }
    mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);

3. I want to put more that one form in my web site. It says that you have to name it action.php How do I have to name the others forms in my web site? and the codes are the same or Do I have to change them so it doesn't cause any conflicts?

Thank you for help.

STV

Re: Questions

Your name servers are not updated, please submit a support ticket stating this fact.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks I just submitted a support ticket about it.can you please help me with the 2 other questions.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi. I can't answer your question, but if you post your email form question in THIS area, you are more likely to get someone who can answer your questions for you. Naval Design, or others are the experts in that area.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
        X