Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswitch WF_FTP Home

Hi
    I am new to anything to do with web design, hosting, in fact most things to do with the internet. I am part way through designing a website and would like to publish it on to the Internet soon. My internet provider provides free websapce so I thought I would give it a try. I needed to download the above program(Ipswitch WF_FTP Home)to be able to do this. After about two hours trying to get it to work I realised that if you are using bluevoda to create a site then you cannot host it by any other means than vodahost?? Ok, thats fine but if I use vodahost do I still need this Ipswitch WF_FTP Home loaded on my computer to get my site loaded or does signing up to vodahost do everthing for me?. Also, does the fee just cover the costs publishing my site or does it also include my site to be able to be found by others using Google or whatever should my criteria match those being searched. sorry for the Moronic questions but as I said, this is all very new to me and I really do not have any experience in this field at all

Thanks for your help

Paul

Re: Ipswitch WF_FTP Home

Hi Paul,

If you use VodaHost you do not need Ipswitch WF_FTP Home or any other FTP software, BlueVoda has its own built in publiser. Everything you need is included for one price...Click the below to take the tour...

VodaHost - Take a web hosting tour. Find out why thousands of people have chosen VodaHost as their web hosting provider

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Ipswitch WF_FTP Home

Thanks

You mention that my website would be included in 40 search engines then further down you talk about Vodahits and the fees associated with search engine submissiion. Not sure how to interpret this? On one hand it first appears that the inclusions into 40 search engines are part of the vodahost package than on the other it appears that they are all chargable??? Can you clarify please?

Comment

Working...
      X