Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the Forum

kaharastudio.com
    1) My sight isn't published yet, does that make a differnece as far as contacting me? That is supplying the kaharastudio.com info above.
    2) What is the account ID#? Is that the master log in? Otherwise I have not received a forum account #, or I missed it. P.S. the links and addresses in the first email I did receive after signing up for this forum didn't work. I sent a note to customer care but the note I received back didn't have anything to do with the "steps" that were said to be important for me to follow in order to be able to use this forum. Later I simply tried my log-in to see if it worked and it seems to be working.
    3) I assume I can't use my web sight emails until I am published? I ask because somewhere I was asked for my email address. I was hesitant to give it when it seemed connected to the forum and it is a personal email address.
    4) What are threads and closing threads? I haven't been able to find much in the line of tutorials for navigating this forum. The tutorials for the Web building seem pretty straight forward to me but this forum and the terminology is foreign. For example, I also don't know the steps to be able to follow up on the questions I post...aside from browsing through the entire list...is there another option?
    5) This is related to question 4). As far as tutorials for the forum...all the information below this space I am currently writing in...post icons, new thread, parse links, foreign, foreign, foreign.
    Thanks, kahara.

Re: Questions about the Forum

Welcome Kahara

You can log into your control panel at any time and set up your email accounts with your domain name. While you are building your website you might want to publish up an index page and say "coming soon" or something ..

In case you are not that far along in the tutorials yet, you name save and publish this landing page of your domain as - index - all small letters and nothing else ...

To find any posts that you may have asked questions about, press on your user name, this will take you to a menu to view your last posts and check your replys ...

You can go up at the top of the forum and choose quick links and edit your profile, choosing an avatar too if you like, (the little picture to the left that you see most people have).

To reply to this post, simply choose reply within the thread .. to begin asking questions about something you may need assistance on, try and find the most relevant thread to do so, if you end up posting in an area other than the topic, most likely your post will be moved to the correct area, so again, check your user name to find your most recent posts ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Questions about the Forum

Thank you.
      I don't know "Forum Etiquette or Navigation"???
      Am I supposed to do something with the post I originated?
      What does it mean to subscribe to a thread?
      If I edit my post what does that do to the original post and the replies I received?
      Do I have to put my contact info. in these replies also?
      kaharastudio.com

Comment

Working...
      X