Creating hyper links/ styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating hyper links/ styles

I would like to create text nagivational bar.
    How can I create text links that DO NOT are not underlined so they will look like below (no underline). Or is this available with nagivational bars? Thanks

Home
    Contact Us
    FAQ
    Products

Re: Creating hyper links/ styles

Hi Little... One way to do it is to make a shape... size it...make it transparent.. and place it over the word you wish to use a a link. You then use the shape's linking tool (right click on shape) to address for the link you wish to show... hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Littletyler View Post
      I would like to create text nagivational bar.
      How can I create text links that DO NOT are not underlined so they will look like below (no underline). Or is this available with nagivational bars? Thanks

Home
      Contact Us
      FAQ
      Products
      Use the text menu button at the bottom left side of your sitebuilder - I think itlooks like this: ab
      In any case, after it is on your page, when you double click on it there is a tab that says style, and here you can set a style (if you have already made one) or click edit and create your own, with or without underlining, and whatever color, etc.
      Good Luck
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

I am having a problem with the color of my links. I understand they stay blue until published, however everything works fine, except when you clear all cookies and history of my site, when you type in the URL www.thechevymalibu.com the links are not visable until you click on them?

The links should appear in the light blue box below the first set of Chevy Malibu pics. If you are new to my site you would not know that the links are there. Can anyone help?
        Alvin Newton
        President
        Newton Digital Marketing
        MTBAlvin******.com

OneShopAuto.com
        TahoeHybrid.com
        TheChevyMalibu.com
        SimpleGirlz.com

Comment

Originally posted by 1alvinnewton View Post
          I am having a problem with the color of my links. I understand they stay blue until published, however everything works fine, except when you clear all cookies and history of my site, when you type in the URL www.thechevymalibu.com the links are not visable until you click on them?

The links should appear in the light blue box below the first set of Chevy Malibu pics. If you are new to my site you would not know that the links are there. Can anyone help?

There are two options to change the colour font and background of your links ..

1. Right click on your page and choose properties and change the linking here - this set up will take effect for all links on your page that a linking style has not otherwise been created for .. to set a link style, see no. 2 ..

2. As you highlight your text and insert the link, you will notice style in the menu box - choose edit and then add a style, and then remember to apply that style for this link as well. As you are editing a style you will notice you can change the colors, and whether they are underlined, bold, etc., on all linked, visited, active and hover links ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X