X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory control

Domain: Fashioneasta.com

Hi I have my site all set up but I have 2 questions:

Is there some feature on BlueVoda that makes a button go away or get disabled after a certain action? In my case, I want it so the "add to cart" button goes away or gets disabled when there is no more of an item in stock. I have a quantity menu except that wont matter since I'm using a shopping cart.

Domain: wholesale.fashioneasta.com

Also,

I have created a form and put everything in the form area, how do I make it so that I can have a submit button that emails me all the information that a customer has put in the form.

Thanks!

Re: Inventory control

I cannot answer your first question. Usually shopping carts will NOT allow a sale if the quantity is 0.

The second question: please watch BlueVoda Forms Tutorial Part 1 and READ the text UNDER the multimedia tutorial.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X