Preview does not look like Published Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview does not look like Published Page

When I preview my page it looks just like I want it too, red background, blue cloud and black text within the blue cloud. When it is actually published the background is red, the cloud is blue, but the black text is in a yellow box (http://forgetmenotusa.com/angels.html).

What do I need to do to fix this? And, can anyone tell me why this happened so I can avoid this problem in the future?

Thanks
    Andrea

Re: Preview does not look like Published Page

I think youve applied some formatting to your text box. double click it, hilite all the text, then on the top bar format, and scan down to remove formatting. You can also see if youve applied a background color to that text box by right clicking and properties, or on the nav bar next to the font you can see if youve applied it there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Preview does not look like Published Page

Hi Karen - Thank you for your suggestions. When I removed formatting the text background turned red. When I changed the color of the text box from blue to yellow, it worked and published correctly. I still would like the cloud and text to be blue but I will settle for yellow until I get this
      figured out.

BUT - having said all that, I now have the wrong color on the Legislation button. All the buttons looked like the Legislation butter when I set up the website. When BV upgraded, the button I had been using is not longer available. When I preview my changes, everything looks good. But when I publish the old red & white button shows up. Please go to the following http://forgetmenotusa.com/angels.html to see what I am talking about.

Thanks
      Andrea

Comment

Working...
      X