• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmabry
    Private

• Aug 2007

Auto Expanding Window

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post as well as my first attempt at building a website so please bare with me.

Here is my question: How do I go about making my white window to automatically expand for the amount of text on that particular page.

Here is what I have done so far:
    1) Used a common BlueVoda Template sized at 800x600
    2) Insert my tabs, header items and text
    3) Modified the page properties for the index page (centered in browser and colored background)

Here is where the issue lies, when I preview my home page in a browser everything is great as there is not allot of text on that page but when I preview my FAQ page which has quite a bit more text, the text overruns onto the colored background when I would like for the white to auto expand to include all type on the individual pages.

I attached a jpg encase I wasn't clear enough. Thank you in advance for the help. Oh yeah BlueVoda rocks! Thanks for the great software.
    Attached Files
    James Mabry | e-PRO, REALTOR
    McMillin Realty
    568 Fifth Ave | San Diego, CA 92101
    jmabry@mcmillinrealty.com
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Auto Expanding Window

Please provide links to the page so we can take a real look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Re: Auto Expanding Window

Hi, you can’t have auto expiation with BV. With most template images the lower part will be white. If you take a BV shape & match the size of the bottom of the template you will be able to make it look longer.
      You can also try clicking on the template & pulling the image handles to make it larger. But this can sometimes distort the template image. Adding a shape should work ok.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X