• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TWO CATS
    First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

lite box

Hi everyone
    we've been away a long time just starting a new site .Our problem is we can't view the lite box video ,we can only see part of it and then it stops can anyone help .we are building an art site so would be fantastic to use
    two cats
    www.catpetalogue.com
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: lite box

Hi! The video seems to work fine at my end. What problems are you having using the light box?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• TWO CATS
      First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

hi chris
      iv'e never used lite box so need to see the whole video i think it only goes as far as sizing thumbnails .what else do you have to do ?That part works fine I just didn't know what other functions do .can you explain
      thanks two cats

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

If you insert the lightbox on your page, you will see that you can manage the thumbnail size, maintain the aspect ratio of your images, you can add a title to the thumbnail and choose to have the title appear to the left center or right of the image by choosing include thumbnail title, you can change the font style and size, you can also control the amount of spacing around the images you include in the lightbox by choosing cell padding and spacing.

If you insert the lightbox on your page and insert your images and play around with it, you will see how it works pretty easily ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• TWO CATS
          First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

thanks for that it is exactly what I needed to know but wasn't confidennt enough to play around with it to much.thanks again
          two cats

Comment

• TWO CATS
            First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

o.k know how to do that now thanks.I have another question.I want to put description and price on artwork how can I do that?is it possible to put it on enlarged image?
            two cats

Comment

Working...
            X