• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghowell@ghowell.org
    Sergeant

• May 2007

streaming

Hello, I would like to stream either music or teaching to my website, How can I do this. ghowell@ghowell.org
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: streaming

What is streaming teaching? What format is it in?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• ghowell@ghowell.org
      Sergeant

• May 2007

rior to this web tool I was able to use either windows media player, and another player to stream music as well as bible teaching to my web pages. I would like to take several teachings from my CD's to the web pages to be played at various times by the viewer. Is this possible?

Comment

• ghowell@ghowell.org
        Sergeant

• May 2007

Hello, I've posted a question to those of you that are experts in the field of putting together a website. My specific question was in regards to streaming. Please answer this question for me if you would, it would help me in my website at ghowell.org

Thank you,

ghowell@ghowell.org

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by ghowell@ghowell.org View Post
          Hello, I would like to stream either music or teaching to my website, How can I do this. ghowell@ghowell.org
          You don't need "streaming" to do what you are describing: in fact you would be better off simply using videos to accomplish things. Not only can your "teachings" be kept better 'on-topic' and organized for viewer ease of use, you can organize them in segments or modules, with the ability to add to as a series or with deeper progressive discourse.

This would also allow your visitors to watch "sessions" repeatedly, or pick up in the series without having to re-load a single huge video file also. This same logic holds true for those who wish to download the videos as part of their collection as well: the smaller the file, the easier to download, and the better the quality of the video.

To learn how to put videos (or music files) on your website, simply follow the easy to understand Blue Voda Tutorials.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X