• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tullia
    Private

• Sep 2007

I have paid but have no access.

Hi, I signed up and paid for your service on 8/25/07. Paid with Paypal, $39.95 sent to AffiliSysLCC. I have not received an email with set up instuctions. I had just switched to your company from a different company that had temporarily registered my desired domain name with them. I have since cancelled the other service. I am not able to use that domain or transfer it I guess for 60 days because it was new? I have no idea if I ever created an account with VodaHost using a username and password. I am unable log into the site. I have called the phone # for customer support but apparently there are no LIVE persons employed at VodaHost. I just get instructions to submit a ticket via email. I need some step by step instructions about how to get this mess fixed. If I can't get help soon and be able to use what I paid for, I will most likely need to request a refund from Paypal for services I never received and cannot use and find a different hosting provider. I was excited to switch to your company but am dismayed this has become such a hassle. Please email me and I will return the email with payment info, reference #'s etc.....Thank you, Tullia
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: I have paid but have no access.

Originally posted by tullia View Post
    Hi, I signed up and paid for your service on 8/25/07. Paid with Paypal, $39.95 sent to AffiliSysLCC. I have not received an email with set up instuctions. I had just switched to your company from a different company that had temporarily registered my desired domain name with them. I have since cancelled the other service. I am not able to use that domain or transfer it I guess for 60 days because it was new? I have no idea if I ever created an account with VodaHost using a username and password. I am unable log into the site. I have called the phone # for customer support but apparently there are no LIVE persons employed at VodaHost. I just get instructions to submit a ticket via email. I need some step by step instructions about how to get this mess fixed. If I can't get help soon and be able to use what I paid for, I will most likely need to request a refund from Paypal for services I never received and cannot use and find a different hosting provider. I was excited to switch to your company but am dismayed this has become such a hassle. Please email me and I will return the email with payment info, reference #'s etc.....Thank you, Tullia
    Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes that is where the welcome letter ends up, depending on your settings.
    I know you were told this before, but have you done it? Have you submitted a support ticket? Go to the top of this page and click 'submit a support ticket' You don't have to fill in the login part, just do the submit a ticket part.
    Be sure and include everytihing you have said here, and they will help you.
    BTW, even though you maybe can't move your domain name, you can point it to your servers here until you can.
    I am sorry you have had troubles, but I am sure some patience this can be resolved.
    Good luck
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
    X