Password protected pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password protected pages

I want to require my customers to sign in to a selected area of my site and have to enter a password. By password protecting my pages in control panel will this be capable to use for thousands of customers and issue passwords to all of them? Or should this be done differently? If so, how can i do this?

Re: Password protected pages

I don't see why it wouldn't work for thousands of users. The greatest downside is that by doing it that way you have to personally enter and and every user in cpanel to allow them access.

If you use a login script or a cms (content management system), it will use a database, allowing users to sign up their own accounts

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Check out in this forum

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor [ABVFP ver2]
      U can download it for free.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

ABVFP can store the data in a database. However, it can NOT replace a login script. Have a look at this http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php and if interested contact me.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X