Very Confused Newbie Looking for Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Confused Newbie Looking for Help

I am new to Blue Voda and severly handicapped when it come to programing and Web site building but am trying anyway. I am attempting to set up a single page Web Site which I have currently in the design stage. I have the general layout completed except for some type of contact box.

Here is what I would like to accomplish, someone opens my single page web site, they are interested in obtaining further information so they click on a box on the web page that sends me their, First Name, Last Name and E-mail Address. I will then send them the information requested. I am trying to keep things very simple for my first try at this.

I don't know what the box I want to install is called or where to find it on the site. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a simple operation, I am just to simple to understand it.

If possible, when someone clicks on the box to send their contact information, I would like a statement similiar to the following to be included with each request. "Please send my information regarding your XVXVXVXV program". I want this statement for retention purposes so I cannot be accused of spamming down the road.

Also I have not signed up for an account yet, I intend to so should I go ahead or can I finish designing my Web Page first.

I hope I am asking this question in the proper forum, as well as being confused, needless to say I am also lost.

Hoping someone will take pity on this poor newbie!!!
    Oscar7
    www.pnwresearch.com

Re: Very Confused Newbie Looking for Help

Here is what I would like to accomplish, someone opens my single page web site, they are interested in obtaining further information so they click on a box on the web page that sends me their, First Name, Last Name and E-mail Address. I will then send them the information requested. I am trying to keep things very simple for my first try at this.
    You need to have a active account for form functionality to work.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Very Confused Newbie Looking for Help

So you are saying I should sign up for an active account - which I will do this evening when I get in - and then where do I find this "Form Functionality" or a tutorial which explains it? Hopefully I can take it from there. Thank You
      Oscar7
      www.pnwresearch.com

Comment

Working...
      X