This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of my images are there...

On www.reelezcharters.net/gallery.html 2 images will not appear.
    On www.reeleasycharters.net/personal_gallery.html 1 image will not appear. Any knowledge?
    Thanks in Advance

Angel

Originally posted by reelezcharters
    On www.reelezcharters.net/gallery.html 2 images will not appear.
    On www.reeleasycharters.net/personal_gallery.html 1 image will not appear. Any knowledge?

On www.reelezcharters.net/gallery.html all images loaded fine for me, you might want to clear your browser's cookies and try again.

www.reeleasycharters.net/personal_gallery.html gives me a page cannot be found error, but that may be just on my end, ISP is being funky tonight.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I know why...

Thats cuz I took them out...didn't wanna have any missing stuff. But is it because I can only have so much graphics space??

The personal gallery is ok on my end. Which brings another question to mind...my mother-in-law says the graphics CAPTAIN RON'S from that page appear like CAptain ron's When I view it it looks the way I have it layed out.

This is very challenging...
      Originally posted by racefan20
      On www.reelezcharters.net/gallery.html all images loaded fine for me, you might want to clear your browser's cookies and try again.

www.reeleasycharters.net/personal_gallery.html gives me a page cannot be found error, but that may be just on my end, ISP is being funky tonight.
      Thanks in Advance

Angel

Comment

No, you're not limited by any space limitations other than the storage quota, but you're nowhere close to that. When you experience an issue like this, it's always best to leave the page as is and post here so we can look at it. (I know that isn't easy to do because we're all striving to make things as nice as possible, but it's necessary at times.)The person gallery still isn't opening for me, hopefully someone else will post here whether they can see it or not.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I had that thought ...

No, you're not limited by any space limitations other than the storage quota, but you're nowhere close to that. When you experience an issue like this, it's always best to leave the page as is and post here so we can look at it. (I know that isn't easy to do because we're all striving to make things as nice as possible, but it's necessary at times.)The person gallery still isn't opening for me, hopefully someone else will post here whether they can see it or not.

after I changed it...But I have over come the urge to remove it. SO I put it back and will leave it there til I solve the problem or create a new gallery. I can see the personal gallery. I have IE browser. What do you run? Maybe it makes a difference. I had read about someone using firefox and coppermine but couldn't veiw the same gallery with IE. I need to see if I can figure out how to use eith Gallery or Coppermine. This gallery issue is gonna keep me up all night again.
          Thanks in Advance

Angel

Comment

after I changed it...But I have over come the urge to remove it. SO I put it back and will leave it there til I solve the problem or create a new gallery. I can see the personal gallery. I have IE browser. What do you run? Maybe it makes a difference. I had read about someone using firefox and coppermine but couldn't veiw the same gallery with IE. I need to see if I can figure out how to use eith Gallery or Coppermine. This gallery issue is gonna keep me up all night again.

I use Maxthon, which is an IE based browser. Now, when I go to the gallery, all the images load but one - the one on the top right. If you haven't tried this yet, maybe rename it then publish again. The personal gallery still won't open on my end.
            Last edited by racefan20; 11-15-2005, 04:59 AM.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

your a genius

I use Maxthon, which is an IE based browser. Now, when I go to the gallery, all the images load but one - the one on the top right. If you haven't tried this yet, maybe rename it then publish again. The personal gallery still won't open on my end.

I think...lol... I will go try it right now... maybe because of the spaces in the name of the image..huh!!!
              I hope your a genius...Yes you are!!! Hurray!!! Much Thanks!!! Yeah..
              Last edited by reelezcharters; 11-15-2005, 05:16 AM. Reason: addendum
              Thanks in Advance

Angel

Comment

Re: your a genius

I think...lol... I will go try it right now... maybe because of the spaces in the name of the image..huh!!!
                I hope your a genius...Yes you are!!! Hurray!!! Much Thanks!!! Yeah..

Genius, no. Person who has been doing this a little longer than you and has made mistakes and learned from them, that's me! LOL
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Genius, no. Person who has been doing this a little longer than you and has made mistakes and learned from them, that's me! LOL
                  Whatever the case maybe...I am greatful...Thanks
                  Thanks in Advance

Angel

Comment

Whatever the case maybe...I am greatful...Thanks

You're quite welcome. I'm happy to help anytime I can.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X