Uploading Ebook file to website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Ebook file to website

I am going to be selling an ebook from my website and had read through some posts in the archive that one way to do this in BV instead of going to Soho would be to zip the ebook and have the thank you page from paypal come back to a page with the zip file on it to download. First, does the zipped file have to be in pdf format? Second, I am not quite sure how to upload the file via the ftp manager and where the ftp manager is actually located. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Re: Uploading Ebook file to website

A pdf document is the accepted method of selling ebooks online as everybody can access the Adobe Reader free of charge.

You can find your ftp manager in BlueVoda > tools> Then click the 'connect' button and enter your CP info, if prompted (same as you use for publishing). Then you simply click and drag the pdf file to the location you want it (somewhere in the Public_html folder, usually). The screen is split into two - the right hand side is your server and the left hand side is your pc. It's pretty straightforward but if you get stuck - post back here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Uploading Ebook file to website

Thanks, that's what I needed. Hopefully I can manage the rest, as it looks pretty straightforward.

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X