Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several questions

Hi,

I've been working on a private password protected area of my website (www.warsofheaven.com). I've only given the address and login information to one friend and yet on the Stats page of the CP it lists it as being viewed 9 times. Is this just me and her popping in and out or is it nine unique viewers? (It's in the 'Pages-URL (Top 25)' section).

On a related topic, slightly further down in the 'Connect to Site From' section I saw an address that I didn't recognise as being one I've posted my site on. I clicked on it but it wouldn't come up, so I did a search on part of the address (2082/frontend/x/files/select.html), and this is what I found: http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2006/Jun/1016383.html
    Now I only understand about every second word there, but it sounds to me as if someone has been trying - and succeeding - to find out my password and get into the private area. Is that what it's really implying or am I being paranoid? I would really like to keep that section just for close friends if at all possible, for a number of reasons.

Lastly, is there any way to specifically keep an eye on who goes into a particular page (ie, the private area)? I skim through the Stats in the CP but I don't really understand much of it, as you can tell from the above questions. Is there anything simple that just says, 'this page viewed x-number of times by these ip addresses'?

Thanks for you time and your help.
    Cheers,

Saau
Working...
X