Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on the image that won't show, error message

Hello everyone,

I would like to open my image on line but it gives me the following error message:
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /tp_logo.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

the image link is http://www.tpbumper.com/tp_logo.jpg
    all the images that I upload in my cpanel seems fine when I click on "show file contents" but when I click on the URL Link, it just not working at all.

Please help !!!
    Thank you :)

Re: Help on the image that won't show, error message

I found one of your images here ... http://www.tpbumper.com/tp_logo1.jpg

looks as though you have added the 1 after logo in naming it ...

You can right click on the pic you are looking for, see what it is named and then find it. At other times perhaps you uploaded it to another folder and needed to apply the name of the folder within the link as well ...

You can usually find your images in the file manager in control panel and see what you may have called them ...

Strange ... if I type in the url it will come up, but if I click the above link, it will not ... hmmmmmmmmmm see ss, I did see it, lol
    Attached Files

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for take a look of this for me. I tried to type in the URL but it is still not showing the icon. I have loaded alot of different pictures in cpanel and none of them can be seen by the URL link at all.. I tested it with my other html file though the URL links and they all work fine. I think it is just the images that are not working... anybody has run into this problem before? Please help :)

Comment

Hi, only a thought? Any chance this is coming from another domain/folder on your server & you have the hot link protection ON/enabled in your cpanel. Or maybe need to add a site to this area.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X