Revamped page won't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamped page won't work

I revamped my about me page. saved it and published it over and over but the old version keep showing up..Please tell me..what am I not doing right? www.incaseoflife.com

Re: Revamped page won't work

Hi,

Connect to your Cpanel thru your FTP or BlueVoda and delete the page.

Then republish.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

You didn't save it with a different name, did you? Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing exactly why. It could just be that your computer is cacheing the page - and you need to refresh the page. Or it could be a glitch that will be solved by zuriatman's suggestion. Sometimes you simply need to close the BV program, reboot, open the program and do it again.

Make sure you are saving to the correct directory also (if you have more than one).
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

You may be having a cache problem, if you show us the page we can let you know if we see things differently than you. Maybe you have the page named differently from your link, there are a number of possibilities that this may be happening.

May I recommend, when you are deleting pages from your website, if you are uncertain, to always delete via the control panel, file manager, this way if you end up deleting a page that you should not have it remains in your control panel until you actually empty your deleted bin. This gives you a second chance, deleting pages via the ftp method does not give you this second chance.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you. I deleted that page and it is working fine now. www.incaseoflife.com

Comment

Working...
          X