Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question..might be silly..apologies in advance

Hi,
    I just wanted to ask, because i'm not 100% sure about this, but what exactly does it mean when it says Unlimited Domain Names and Websites Per Account. for example, i have a parked domain that i am thinking to get it hosted with vodahost, but i already have an account here with a different domain. preferably i would like to change the currently hosted domain with the parked domain. can i do that? if not, should i just buy another hosting account for the parked domain and if i have to do that, how much does it cost? is it the same price and i can transfer my domain over to here (after 60 or is it 90 days of course)

thanks

Re: question..might be silly..apologies in advance

You can have unlimited domains here. You pay for each domain name you buy, but you can host as many as you like with one vodahosting account, I believe.. Cool, huh?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: question..might be silly..apologies in advance

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
      You can have unlimited domains here. You pay for each domain name you buy, but you can host as many as you like with one vodahosting account, I believe.. Cool, huh?
      Exactly

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X