• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carla_Dcrdesigns
    Private First Class

• Oct 2007

Template help on Blue Voda

Good Evening,

I am hoping someone has a suggestion about a template I am using. I found a template in section 29 on Voda Host that I like, I placed it as a background on my page, and it seems to keep repeating itself. How can i get that to stop? I also have an issue with scrolling. The template will not allow me to add anything blow the visiblilty before scrolling down if that makes scense at all. Is there a way to fix this isssue or is it the template?

I am hoping that I am able to find this section again to see if someone is able to help, but if it is possible can you help me through yahoo messenger? I am foreverinbiz on there. New here to Voda Host, and I love it so far.

Thank You in advance...

Carla DeLaPaz
    www.dc-sdesigns.com template is on there and published!
    Thanks a Bunch
    Carla DeLaPaz
    DCS Designs
    www.dc-sdesigns.com
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Template help on Blue Voda

Hi Carla

Placing your template, or any image to the background of your page will give it a tiling effect and you don't want that .. Instead, insert this template as an image on your page, - your page widths should be the '800 width, this will get rid of all the sideways scroll on your page .. as well, you can right click on your page and set the page length there ..

Hope you find your way back to the forum and your post, if you are reading this, you know how .. lol Welcome!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Carla_Dcrdesigns
      Private First Class

• Oct 2007

Re: Template help on Blue Voda

Thank you for the help, yes i actually did find my way back here lol.. I will try that right now and see what happens. Thanks so much

Carla
      Thanks a Bunch
      Carla DeLaPaz
      DCS Designs
      www.dc-sdesigns.com

Comment

Working...
      X