new page???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new page???

I just finished redoing my website. There are two things that need to be fixed though and I can't figure out how.....first of all when I go to my site it reads "1template" instead of index.bvp at the bottom of my screen even though I saved it as "index.bvp" also, when I click the navigation bar my pages open up in a different page instead of just changing to the page???? any ideas???
    many thanks again!!

Re: new page???

Originally posted by eribbit69
    I just finished redoing my website. There are two things that need to be fixed though and I can't figure out how.....first of all when I go to my site it reads "1template" instead of index.bvp at the bottom of my screen even though I saved it as "index.bvp" also, when I click the navigation bar my pages open up in a different page instead of just changing to the page???? any ideas???
    many thanks again!!

Hi, Elena. What you're seeing when you see 1template is the name you gave the page in page properties - just go in there and change the name to something more suitable. If you want links to open in the same window, you need to set their targets to _self. Right now, you have them set to _blank.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      Hi, Elena. What you're seeing when you see 1template is the name you gave the page in page properties - just go in there and change the name to something more suitable. If you want links to open in the same window, you need to set their targets to _self. Right now, you have them set to _blank.
      help me
      i want buitdding one site for my class , but i dont know when starting and where?

Comment

I think the below is very useful thread and will help achieve your objective.

Do you have a question or two you would like to ask us before you join VodaHost? (Includes - Service, Policy, Features, Network, Support, etc...)

Comment

Working...
        X