• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gagsjustgolf
    Sergeant

• Nov 2005

how many links?

I have started to build a web site for my golf society, and have been woking on it for quite a few days now on and off.
    One of the feature i want to create is a player profile, I have started to do this by first of all creating a page listing all the members so far ( 35 ).
    The question I have is can I create 35+ seperate links to a new page showing each player profile.
    I have started doing so entering my full url address
    but have noticed on the url drop down there is only room for 16 address`.
    Will this cause a problem or can i use unlimited amount of links to other pages with in my web site?
    In advance thaks for any help
  • xdigimaster
    SEO,Designer,Coder, +

• May 2005

Re: how many links?

Well,i recommend you to make an individual page for each one.Put a lot of staff for that player.It's my opinion.I didn't understand what you mean with 16 addressesYou mean that the max amount of links a page can have is 16?
    Forget that you saw such a thing.You can have unlimited links in your website.
    I hope that has been of help to you.
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

• gagsjustgolf
      Sergeant

• Nov 2005

I think so!! It would be alot easier if you were able to preview ALL your work before you have to pblish it and making a total fool of yourself infront of the whole world.

Comment

• racefan20
        Major General

• Jul 2005

The url drop down just saves some of the most recent links you've created - you can have as many as you like.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• gagsjustgolf
          Sergeant

• Nov 2005

Thanks that makes it all clear now

Comment

Working...
          X