Xara3d Logo Creator - No Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xara3d Logo Creator - No Image

I am trying to use the Xara3d logo creator and having trouble. I can create my image, do a "Save Target As...", save the file as image.png, but when I try to insert this image it doesn't work. Within BlueVoda, I select that I want a new image, place it on my page, select image.png and nothing happens. I get "No Image..." within the box where the logo should be. It appears that it is going through all the motions correctly but the logo/image doesn't show up. I can view the saved image in proprams like Paint with no trouble. Am I missing something fundamental? I've tried forcing the file to be saved as image.jpeg but I get the same results. I am using the latest version of BlueVoda. Thanks.

Re: Xara3d Logo Creator - No Image

I am using Xara3d too so may be I know what's going on. Don't save as but export the animation instead to another folder. I use pictures. Then you can use insert image on BlueVoda.

Hope this will help.
    Quyhurry

Comment

yes I think so, you have to export the animation, everything will be ok. I was using xara3d on my web .
      Nyoman

Comment

I played around a little more with this tonight. I am able to "Save Picture As...", then save as a .bmp and images appear to be working. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
        X