Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

alright

1)I made somethen cool like a officer page but im trying to do the same thing as i did with other form but its not working? need details?

2)iv been told (well i least i think so??) that bluevoda can make things for u by submiting a tickit or somethen like making backgrounds i don't know if thats true or not?

3)i went to phpbb.com and FOUND THE FORUM BOARD and i edited it but i can't submit it, this is what i did..... went to PHPbb.com then went to demo then ya u know.
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: 2 questions

Originally posted by Trigger004
    alright

1)I made somethen cool like a officer page but im trying to do the same thing as i did with other form but its not working? need details?

2)iv been told (well i least i think so??) that bluevoda can make things for u by submiting a tickit or somethen like making backgrounds i don't know if thats true or not?

3)i went to phpbb.com and FOUND THE FORUM BOARD and i edited it but i can't submit it, this is what i did..... went to PHPbb.com then went to demo then ya u know.
    NVM!!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY i found out what i did wrong sorry for everything i soooo stupid i MISSED THE URL FOR MY FORUM!!!
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

Working...
    X