This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can voda make stuff?

Can vodahost or blue voda make stuff for me like pictures or backgrounds I heard of this before i joined vodahost is this true?
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: Can voda make stuff?

Stuff is such a big word...VodaHost can not make pictures for you. But you can
    create your own backgrounds with the shapes feature in the BlueVoda Website
    builder.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
      Stuff is such a big word...VodaHost can not make pictures for you. But you can
      create your own backgrounds with the shapes feature in the BlueVoda Website
      builder.
      well when i go to sites i see 3D pictures how do i do that i mean my site looked ****y so i put it on stand by (people can get in for awile)

but i look at sites such as um

look at this site

http://st85.aowc.net/main.asp

you see his nice picture
      i know probley voda has no idea how to do that but is there a way to make pics like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger004
        well when i go to sites i see 3D pictures how do i do that i mean my site looked ****y so i put it on stand by (people can get in for awile)

but i look at sites such as um

look at this site

http://st85.aowc.net/main.asp

you see his nice picture
        i know probley voda has no idea how to do that but is there a way to make pics like that?
        We all started from point 0 and then went on. You can create your own site step by step with Bluevoda, an excelent free tool, and put your own pictures, images, graphics ecc. Otherwise you can use any other programme you might prefer or have your site built by a pro. The beautiful thing about building it yourself is the satisfaction you get the first time you come up with something new.

However, the look of a site doesn't have to be necessarily techno or art or don't now what else. The best look is the look that better serves the purposes for which the site is being built. None of the "big" companies has complicated sites full of images or graphics. They go for simplicity, functionality and content
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          We all started from point 0 and then went on. You can create your own site step by step with Bluevoda, an excelent free tool, and put your own pictures, images, graphics ecc. Otherwise you can use any other programme you might prefer or have your site built by a pro. The beautiful thing about building it yourself is the satisfaction you get the first time you come up with something new.

However, the look of a site doesn't have to be necessarily techno or art or don't now what else. The best look is the look that better serves the purposes for which the site is being built. None of the "big" companies has complicated sites full of images or graphics. They go for simplicity, functionality and content
          well said
          but does bluevoda have any editing tools? besides the site builder?

Comment

You can download Pix Resizer from the below...

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=2

You can find thousands of tools here >>> www.download.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X