more than one site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more than one site

i would like to connect alot of different sites on my main site. then I make a site(for peoble to display photo and music), and on that site i make a manu bar called "peoble" and under that i add the names of the peobles, as in the tutorials,..what i would like to do now is make it so that when you click on a name you go to a new page. the thing i cant get in to my head is how ? i tryed just to make another site and then i treid to add it "open from existing html" but i could not make it work, what shall i do?

Re: more than one site

is it because the new site has to be named .html? my site name will be www.oe.se, on that i made a menu bar "drop down" then i add a name "aaa" first i wrote it" www.aaa.se, but it sends me to a sit already made,,,i feel so stupid!! i just need to know how i connect site in my site, please help!! how, or where to find this topic in the tutorials? thanx

Comment

Re: more than one site

We have prepared a series of tutorial videos that are designed to
      get you up and running a quickly and as smoothly as possible.

They cover everything from how to build your website with BlueVoda,
      to how to set up your emails and adding extra domain names in your
      control panel.

Web hosting tutorial about how to create and publish an amazing an website using our various tools. From VodaHost web hosting.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X