• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Re: Forum styles

Yes, everything on my site (with the exception of the forum template) was created by me using either Blue Voda or Photo Shop or both.

Putting your pic in that one will be a little tricky, but not terribly so. Do you have image editing software such as Photo Shop or Paint Shop Pro?
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• Trigger004
      First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by racefan20
      Yes, everything on my site (with the exception of the forum template) was created by me using either Blue Voda or Photo Shop or both.

Putting your pic in that one will be a little tricky, but not terribly so. Do you have image editing software such as Photo Shop or Paint Shop Pro?
      of course but you know what
      if your on tommrow i'll talk to ya then because im really really tierd iv been up for 15 hours, and iv been doing bluevoda for a long time and the forum was enough stress but oh well ty for the welp i'll sya tommrow and u talk to me then and thanks for help
      The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

• Trigger004
        First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Trigger004
        if your on tommrow i'll talk to ya then because im really really tierd iv been up for 15 hours, and iv been doing bluevoda for a long time and the forum was enough stress but oh well ty for the welp i'll sya tommrow and u talk to me then and thanks for help
        oh one more thing....i make a page in my site and lets say it has a template but its always out of line going down

Comment

• racefan20
          Major General

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Trigger004

LOL Get some rest, we'll get the rest fixed up for you soon enough.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• Trigger004
            First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by racefan20
            LOL Get some rest, we'll get the rest fixed up for you soon enough.
            lmao ok

Comment

Working...
            X