publishing & editing fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing & editing fonts

Everytime that I edit my webpage do I have to publish it everytime or can I just save it?
    2. When I preview my webpage from a different computer the fonts are totally different and the webpage looks awful. I have my default font Arial 10, but I don't know whether or not that matters. please help! Thank you!

Re: publishing & editing fonts

1. Yes, you have to save and then publish to make the changes visible.

2. What fonts aren't showing up properly? Arial should look fine on any computer.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: publishing & editing fonts

What you would be refering to is Browser support issues. Alot of people use different browsers, but most use internet explorer or IE. Now the most browsers accept these fonts arial, times roman, and verana. Now this can be one problem. The other could be your page is to wide try at keep it 800. You may accidentially have lines that overlap this also can cause the error.

your website should be viewable by every browser any computer and any screen size. My site is 100% viewable from a cell phone.

I really do not believe that browser support has anything to do with screen resolution, screen size. This is dependent on making you site browser friendly. Another example not all colors are supported by all browsers, instead of gold some browsers will show purple. Pick colors that are browser friendly. This is why you see alot of sites using the old white background black text. It would be best to drop your link here so we can view.pet121

Comment

Working...
      X