web safe fonts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web safe fonts?

I've converted my most unusual font to a graphic so it will show properly on all browsers, but I want to use bradley hand itc for my link bar (I only have 5 links) and leave it as text rather than a graphic. Is Bradley Hand ITC safe to use for this purpose or will it be distorted on many browsers?

Thanks!

Re: web safe fonts?

No ..

have a look here .. http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html

If you wanted to use bradley hand for your navigation buttons, you could create your own in an image editing program and use those ..

If you look under tips and tricks (I believe it is) you can find a thread on creating and installing your own navigation buttons.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Ladyeye...I was afraid of that...bummer, the bradley hand looks nice with the other elements of my page

Comment

If you are dead-set on using BradleyHandITC, consider using the BV LogoMaker .... you can use this to make headers/banners, in-page text section heads (headlines) or other useful applications.

Note that anything created by the BV Logomaker will not be "read" by most printers, nor included in any printout of a webpage by the visitor...(which makes it somewhat inconvenient when using page headers or other "Branded" elements....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X