• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wtrd
    Sergeant First Class

• Apr 2007

Re: Multiple selections in Combobox

Thanks...the idea on the brackets worked fine and I can now get multiple selections. Now trying on my other pages adjusting code accordingly.

Once again, many thanks for the service.

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

Must have missed....

So.............first, go back up and look a the instructions for the [] after the specific field names.....
      Thats ok as I have been there myself......LOL

Glad everything is now working.

Cheers-
      Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• kiwijoe
        Private

• Aug 2006

Hi all, please can someone with PHP knowledge help me.

I am posting this question here because this is the only thread that returns in the search for implode() or [function.implode]:, so I thought I would keep it together.

In the back end of a script I have installed, when i click an a link to edit an article (which should display an article that is saved in *.txt format inside a textarea ofr editing) I get this warning message and the text area is blank:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/jmash/public_html/beauty/admin/index.php on line 231

the code on line 231 is:
        <br><TEXTAREA name="text" rows=20 cols=80>'.stripslashes(implode("",$text)).'</TEXTAREA>
        also line 265 has the same thing there.

I have tryed changing various this things in the string glue area, but until yesterday had never heard of "implode" and I am less that a novice at PHP.

I have saved the index.php into the body of an html file if you need to see it http://gcn.com.au/myproblemcode/index.html

thanks in advance
        joe

Comment

Working...
        X