closing down other Isp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closing down other Isp

Before I discovered BV I was hosted at another ISP with another domain name. I want to retain the domain, and asked them to give me what ever info i would need to do this. They were rather blunt in saying that is a job for my ne hosts to sort out.
    They do not compare with BV, in fact I think very little does.
    Before I go on, Can I discuss the change over here, or am I in the wrong forum?
    SL

Re: closing down other Isp

If you are going to transfer the domain name to Vodahost, and you don't have access to any web panel to administrate your domain name you need to request that they unlock the domain and accept a transfer once they receive it. And then start the transfer

Alternatively you can just change the nameservers. Again if you have access to some administration panel to edit this yourself you just have to change from your current hosts to Vodahost (if you don't have an account yet, then you need that beforehand). If you can't edit it yourself you have to request your old host make this change for you

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X