• cpubasics1
    Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Ip address not found in BV software for publishing

Name: Chris Malcolm
    Domain: http://www.unforgivinglegion.com
    Account ID:

The IP address is: 74.86.118.25

When I click the publish button, that IP address above is not an option when I want to publish the index. there is no 74.86 anything as far as the IP address in the drop down option.
    What can I do to publish my site?

Also, once I get it to publish, can I use the BV software to publish 2 different primary indexes on the same computer? (first account: cpubasics.com account name nisnduq), (Second account unforgivinglegion.com account name nskdbpqc).

...help...
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Ip address not found in BV software for publishing

Hi ..

You can redownload and reinstall blue voda on your computer and the new listings for the ips will appear in the drop down menu ..

Whatever your main domain is you will publish this to public_html - which is the directory for your main domain

and the other, which is an add on domain would be published to public_html/nameofaddondomain

- you need to type the nameofaddondomain after the public_html to publish and remove it when publishing to your main domain ..

- you will want to make sure firstly that your add on domain has been added on and the name servers are pointed to your two voda hosting servers ..

P.S. - I removed what you had noted for your account id, it looked like your username to me, best not to put that on the board, instead, choose your client id, normally found near the bottom of your domain order or your log in information ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• cpubasics1
      Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Re: Ip address not found in BV software for publishing

Thank you much. i downloaded the new software update. that was the problem. you've been very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X