• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sgcrazy
    Corporal

• Apr 2008

Template ?

I am new to the program. I have completed my index page for the most part and now want to complete my other 9 pages but do not want to copy and paste everything that is redundant such as header, navigation and graphics. I have tried saving index page as template, cloning, opening new page as template, opening new page as copy of HTML index page...nothing works.
    Please help.
    domain (signed up for today): bulktvforbusiness.com
    account ID? denverdigital********.com

Thanks
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Template ?

When u save it as a template.. the file extension changes, so when you go to open, usually then templates folder, change the bottom bar to all files, and you will see your template..

When done editing or making your changes, do Save As whateveryouwanttocallit , as opposed to just save, and dont save it as a template.

Karen
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• sgcrazy
      Corporal

• Apr 2008

Re: Template ?

I don't even get that far...when I click "open new page as template" to do my "about us" page, I get one of those "Blue Voda has encountered a problem and needs to close" errors and asks me if I want an error report. When I say no, it simply completely closes the program.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X