• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianinportland
    Corporal

• Dec 2007

folder cpanel help still needed

I deleted the index file in the public_html folder and reloaded the bike indesx page to public_html, still the bee index pages shows.

As I see it my public_html folder should hold all the bike files, then sub to that called public_html/livehoneybees.com (not livehoneybees) where all the bee folders are. Right?

I’d greatly welcome someone to look at my cpanel and email configuration to smooth out these sticking points.

Helpful note from CarbonTerry
    here is a folder inside your public_html folder named livehoneybees (no spaces) ???
    Never publish your password or username. Anyone then has access to your files.
    It appears as if you have published your livehoneybees.com files to your
    bikempowered.com directory.
    In your BV folder on your computer you must have a folder for the bike files and another folder for your bee files. Otherwise, you will be overwriting files.

• CarbonTerry
    Major General

• Oct 2005

Re: folder cpanel help still needed

No, the folder inside the public_html folder should be named
    " livehoneybees " only.
    when you publish files for this site it will go to public_html/livehoneybees

If you want me to look in your Cpanel contact me thru the zone5 website listed in my signature. I will need username, password. After this is straightened out you must change the password. I do not want to be responsible for any problems later on.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Working...
    X