Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 9.22

Hi All,

I have had issues downloading the latest version of BlueVoda and had to restore to a previous day for everything to work again. I have spent a lot of time working on my site and have not published yet, am I able to use the previous version or should I try to figure out why the new version did not work. It actually crashed my system (windows XP).

Cheers,

Ghiggia

Re: Version 9.22

Not sure what you experienced, but there isn't any reason for this with a simple download and install of the blue voda website builder. In any case, all files that are on your computer are blue voda files and can be published with what you are currently using, providing you have the latest ip address in your drop down list, that applies to you and your publishing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok Thanks LadyEye, I will complete the webpage first and then try and install the latest version.

Cheers,
      Ghiggia

Comment

..I would get the latest version working first and make sure you can publish... no point in spending the time making your site if you will have problems getting it live later..

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X