• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NZ1
    Private First Class

• Mar 2008

Multiple Page Upload And Multiple Plages

With every click or slection on a Blue Voda build website, does this always mean a new page? Even if it doesn't, it appears to me that a BV website will have many, many pages, can these be upload together or does each page have to be done...one at a time.....potentially taking a very long time to uplaod after editing??
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Multiple Page Upload And Multiple Plages

BV will only open one page at a time. The difference in time is not that big, just two clicks (one on the Publish icon, and one on the "Publish" button inside the Dialog box). The upload time is really more dependent on the time required to upload the file.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• NZ1
      Private First Class

• Mar 2008

Thanks for this. I am not sure if I explained myself well here. I am building a website and if seems to me that every button selected links to a new page which is a usually a duplicate of the index page (to keep things simple). So every selection is a new page, thus potentially adding up to many many pages, which all have to be uploaded individually. So everytime more content is added or pages are re-edited, ALL pages have to be uploaded again, making for a long tedious process.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

In BV pages can only be published one at a time. If you wish to have a menu that will change automatically in all pages, look at Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X