opening folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opening folders

I went to my cpanel address and am trying to open the public_html and public_ftp folders and when I click on any folders (actually) nothing will open. What should I do?

Thanks
    Diane
    Diane Milinowski

Re: I cannot open any folders

I assume you are in fact truly getting a "positive" click on the folders, and patierntly are awaiting them to "populate", correct?

If so, and still they do not open, Submit a Support Ticket, for if it were merely a conncetion issue, your browser would not offer a tell-tale "click" when you use your cursor and process the command fully as your bowser "progress indicator" would display.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well, I finally got it to open correctly and it did indeed populate correctly. After that, I deleted the heathsstuff file that was overriding my existing domain page from Soholaunch but it's not making any difference when I pull up the address www.dianemilinowski.com. (It's still pulling up my sons website--even though I deleted it). I don't know what to do.

Thanks
      Diane
      Diane Milinowski

Comment

Originally posted by Diane Milinowski View Post
        (It's still pulling up my sons website--even though I deleted it). I don't know what to do.
        Refresh your browser ... you are viewing a cached page only.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: opening folders

working now.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

you guys, it's still not working. I tried refreshing the web browser but nothing helped it. When I open my home page www.dianemilinowski.com it should come up with welcome to the temple but instead heathsstuff is still coming up. I did delete his index page.

Diane
            Diane Milinowski

Comment

Here's a silly thing I did that led to the same trouble you're having. It's only a small chance you are making the same mistake, but just in case...

(I'm using BV but I guess this would be the same with SOHO).

I created a protected folder and saved a new page to it. Later, when I made some changes to my index page, I thought I was once again publishing to my public folder; but instead my modified index page was being saved to the other folder--I made the mistake of thinking the public folder was the default. It took me a couple of looks before I saw what I was doing wrong. In other words, make sure you are publishing in the correct folder!

Tom
              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

The temple still opens for me....hold down the Ctrl key and click on the "refresh" icon in your browser
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

Ah--it's a redirect. It working now.

(Don't forget to change the Grand Opening date; it's different on the About Us page).
                  CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                  CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                  CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

You guys!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much!! I've been gone for a week (and have been sulking all week long). Thanks for helping me through it.

Diane
                    Diane Milinowski

Comment

Working...
                    X