Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Established Homepage keeps coming up as a ? default page for someone else ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Homepage keeps coming up as a ? default page for someone else ?

Hi

Firstly apologies as I think that I may have posted this originally on wrong page to start with !
    I have submitted a ticket but have not hear anything back in almost 5 hours
    ticket number
    Ticket ID: DWG-719534
    Subject: Website not coming up being linked to another site.

I hope someone can help ? Basically what has happened is that I have had numerous emails from people telling me that my page has moved. I have been on it all day and have had no problems at all but no suddenly it seemed to have turned into a totally different page - saying
    welcome to thelittlefavourboxcompany default halifax t mobile etc and then list differnt links. I have tried numerous times to go to my homepage
    but I am getting the same ????????

the homepage is
    http://thelittlefavourboxcompany.com

can anyone out there please shed some light as to what has happened or what I can do? I have downloaded the new vwersion of BV hoping that this would help but it hasn't !
    Just to mention that I have not been into BV at all today and have been working online in website most of the day with clients enquiries and this seems to have happened out of the blue. I have since re-typed in index and re-published but makes no difference at all still coming up the same as.

Muchlies thanks in advance
    Regards
    :)
    Karen
    www.thelittlefavourboxcompany.com
    www.urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

Re: Established Homepage keeps coming up as a ? default page for someone else ?

The website you are see is a standard domain name now available.

according to records your domain name ran out on Expiration date: 23 Apr 2008 22:13:19 did you reaquiare the domain name as it is now the 24th. if not do so.

Comment

Hi

Oh my goodness yes most deffinately ! What can I do ? Its taken me a year to become established out there :(
      Thank you so much for letting me know :)

Regards
      Karen

Comment

re buy the domain name

Comment

Sorry how do I do this as my hubby set all this up for me and he is away working at the mo !

Thanks
          Karen

Comment

top right of this page there is a link order now click it. you will have two chooses pick the domian only

Comment

Hi
              sorry to be a pain ! I have tried but it says
              registered then www. then whois and it appears that the only one available is who is is that right? Should I put a support ticket in to try to renew as I really want to keep the original .com as its taken so long to get out there and business just starting to do well ! I cant believe that I have overlooked that !!!! Doh.
              thanks again your a star
              Karen

Comment

strange i just checked there and it does say registered but the whois say available. did you buy from domain from voda as they send a email bill out, if you did and you have not recieved it then yes put in a surport ticket or go into your billing account and pay it there.

found a link that might help if you got the domain from vodahost http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...-services.html

Comment

Hi

Yea I got both my domains with voda and I seem to remember something now, a few months ago about this but totally forgot about it :( Aaarrghghgh !
                  I do not understand the bit about ' who is '? it looks as though I still maybe registered there at .com at the moment - I do hope so ! I am going now to check the billing and see what I can do there ? I have just put a ticket into support too major panics here now !!

Thanks again
                  Karen

Comment

Should be ok

Comment

Hi

Awesome :) I have actually managed that thanks for that link that sure did the trick !
                      I almost paid $94.50 at first and then something twigged that the bill I saw ages ago was in fact $19.95, so that was lucky I never hit the submit button hey :)

Thanks again for all your help this evening I can now chill and go for a sleep
                      Phew !

Zillion muchlies again
                      take care
                      Karen

Comment

Working...
                      X