• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chinazac
    Private

• May 2008

new to bluevoda

i just started to learn basic features of bluevoda. i don't know if it has hyperlink and other services like dealing with html tag does. all i can do is to drag some templates and images. there's no way you can set up multiple hyperlinks stuff like that. is bluevoda just a trap to lure ppl to buy soholaunch?
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: new to bluevoda

Hi Chinazac,

Did you download the the latest BV 10D?

Play around and practice with BlueVoda. It can do almost anything
    you want it to do.

The best way to get to know BV is to start hands on designing of your webpages. You do not need to publish them just save them for future reference.

The best part is you can actually see what you are designing.

Hyperlinking is on the top tool bar and tags are in properties. [Right Click].
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

Start with a very large cup of coffee. Then watch the video tutorials freely provided and then experiment. If you approach it in logical steps- all will fall into place. But if you expect to build a premiere website in just a few clicks- knowing nothing about web builing, and expecting to do it in on or two nights- then web building is not for you.

Most here have spent hours refining our skills to produce very good sites.
      BV will allow you to eaisly master basic web building stuff- but you will still need to put in some learning time.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• chinazac
        Private

• May 2008

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        Hi Chinazac,

Did you download the the latest BV 10D?

Play around and practice with BlueVoda. It can do almost anything
        you want it to do.

The best way to get to know BV is to start hands on designing of your webpages. You do not need to publish them just save them for future reference.

The best part is you can actually see what you are designing.

Hyperlinking is on the top tool bar and tags are in properties. [Right Click].
        i have done with making hyperlinks on angelfire.com previously, i had to create an account for webshell first, i know in order to add a hyperlink, the link file ending .html itself has to be created and stored in the directory.
        in the case of BV10, i followed the toturials about hyperlinks, but basically it didn't allowed any link page to be saved as http://yoursite.con/index or file.html format, only as bluevoda file format. thus in the link window, i typed a file name from my hard drive, but it didn't happen when i clicked the image or file to see the hyperlink.
        i thought it could be tested in bluevoda, i'm really having problem to figure it out.

help!

Comment

• chinazac
          Private

• May 2008

Originally posted by Andy128 View Post
          Start with a very large cup of coffee. Then watch the video tutorials freely provided and then experiment. If you approach it in logical steps- all will fall into place. But if you expect to build a premiere website in just a few clicks- knowing nothing about web builing, and expecting to do it in on or two nights- then web building is not for you.

Most here have spent hours refining our skills to produce very good sites.
          BV will allow you to eaisly master basic web building stuff- but you will still need to put in some learning time.

Andy
          i have done with making hyperlinks on angelfire.com previously, i had to create an account for webshell first, i know in order to add a hyperlink, the link file ending .html itself has to be created and stored in the directory.
          in the case of BV10, i followed the toturials about hyperlinks, but basically it didn't allowed any link page to be saved as http://yoursite.con/index or file.html format, only as bluevoda file format. thus in the link window, i typed a file name from my hard drive, but it didn't happen when i clicked the image or file to see the hyperlink.
          i thought it could be tested in bluevoda, i'm really having problem to figure it out.

help!

Comment

• smithps
            Private First Class

• Feb 2008

Good morning all, I too am new to BV. I like the program thus far. I have a couple of questions. 1. If I have the bv menu bars on my web pages do I still have to hyperlink them together? If so, then why is my link button grayed out? This is the last thing I need t do before my site is ready for preview please help! One more thing after my site is published and I want to view it in the browser, is that what will be displayed on the internet?

Comment

Working...
            X