• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariey2k
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Moving from SOHO to BlueVoda

I have installed SOHO under Voda account to try it out and wish now to try out instead BV as my builder. Do I have to delete SOHO installation from the server? If yes, how is this done?
  • karenwms63
    Colonel

• Feb 2008

Re: Moving from SOHO to BlueVoda

You can download and start experimenting with Blue voda now because it is only on your pc, but you will have to submit a support ticket to get your account reset to remove the Soholaunch. Real easy and not much trouble. Just remember not to try to publish from blue voda until soholaunch is removed. :)
    Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Actually you can remove soho yourself thru the cpanel-fantastico and this is what is recommended.

You can make a subdomain or a folder and publish your bv pages there to test which u like better and then keep or remove soho, or republish the bv pages to the main domain after the removal process.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Ariey2k
        Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Many thanks pals for inputs, I have just removed SOHO via Fantastico as there was nothing there worth preserving but mere trials. It was easy and painless. I shall now start with BV and I am looking forward to that experience.

Comment

Working...
        X