• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philipc9635
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Post Affiliate Pro

Well I have downloaded the Post Affiliate Pro Software from the Treasure Chest and It is completely beyond my understanding. This is going to be for another site I am creating.

If it is what I require then I will certainly be paying Vodahost to Install it for me.

My question is about it's functionality. I want to use it to create Affiliate Links to my site so I can have my members refer people through my program. I then direct the lead to the main affiliate companies link of another members capture page. This way as a Team we can create and lock in only 5 Affiliates to each member and then build a strong and deep dowline to 5 generations. Each member can only be assigned 5 members. This will hopefully motivate members and develop a co-operative for advertising efforts. Although we can only earn on 5 generations the plan is to build others downlines beyond this for staying with the program. The people earning from 5 generations will then have the ability Marketing knowledge and residual Income to go it alone. Call me a dreamer, fool (be nice, lol) and I know there is no Utopia of Internet Marketing but does PAP have this functionality.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.
  • philipc9635
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Re: Post Affiliate Pro

Can anyone help me with this one. Has anyone used PAP and can you tell me what functionality it has in relation to what I want to create in the above Post.

Many Thanks

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

No, PAP is not a MLM script/device: it is a system that will pay multi-tier commissions, create/download banners and tracked links for affiliates, and has a robust Affiliate Admin section, but you are asking for a function that is not affiliate marketing related.

Dreamer? Not really, but more like not understanding things and what they can or cannot do. You need to find a MLM script (there is one out of Austrailia that is either free or cheap, if I remember well), and if you Google for them you will find what you are looking for.

FOUND IT! Check out this thread
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Thanks Vasili

You are correct in my limited understanding of theses types of scripts. I have been with BV for a while but I still rely on the services of the more knowledgable members (so many I could mention) of this forum such as yourself for direction. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
        X