X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to export *.bvp to *.htm?

Greetings, all

I'm having a little trouble with BlueVoda.

How do I export BlueVoda files as web pages (htm/php)?

I'm not a VodaHost customer. I have searched the support and FAQ, as well as the functions in BlueVoda, as thorough and deep as I can.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How to export *.bvp to *.htm?

Right click on the page property in Voda to get the "Page Properties" window. Select the File extension of html or php.

I saw this in a post about menus or nav bars in php. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...light=menu+php

-Rita
    EcoFriendlyOrganicBabyClothing.com

Comment

If you are not a VH customer, you can't export the pages in html or php format. You see, BlueVoda only creates this html code when it publishes on the server, and this can only be done on a VodaHost server.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by skysausage View Post
        Greetings, all

I'm having a little trouble with BlueVoda.

How do I export BlueVoda files as web pages (htm/php)?

I'm not a VodaHost customer. I have searched the support and FAQ, as well as the functions in BlueVoda, as thorough and deep as I can.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BlueVoda is a proprietary websitebuilder software for use with VodaHost hosting accounts only.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Yes, I get it now.

Sad I can't get the html, but maybe I can somewhat work my way around this? Anyway.

Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
          X