• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashley15
    Corporal

• Apr 2007

Help Please I need Advice

Dear good people of blue voda

I have a problem that consiste of My handicaped daughter, my daughter has Cerebral Palsy, now I live in Maine and she lives with her mother in Connecticut.Well back in april she decided to try and get full custody of my daughter, and I was suppose to go to Connecticut for the hearing but I have no money and my car is not the greatestwell of course she got full custody of Becky, and now I hear that she placed her in a home because she could not handle her any longer, she is some where in new hapshire,Now as God is my witness I have never had any problems with my little girl, she 15 years old and she is angry at me. You see back in 2006 I moved to Connecticut and stayed 1 1/2 years and I could no longer my ex's demands anymore, now some people would say that I left my daughter, that is not true I left my ex and her demands, Now that my daughter has been placed I want my daughter to live with me she has enough problem to deal with she does not deserve this. Now I know someone is going to say get a lawyer, well I have no money for a lawyer, and I don't know what to do anymore , there is a hearing in Connecticut June 18 2008 and come hell or high water I am going to be there, but I am truly afraid that I am going to loose my child. Please help with some advice , I really need Help, Thank You. Michael
Working...
X