• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oren
    Private

• May 2008

Using Hebrew letters

I am considering using BlueVoda Website Builder, for creating Hebrew web sites but found it does not support Hebrew letters. I can send you an example (How?)

Can you fix the problem?
    Thank you
    Oren
  • cpubasics1
    Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Re: Using Hebrew letters

the only thing I can suggest is this:

I’m Edo Amin, artist and producer of informational/educational media. “Amin” is Hebrew for “Reliable”, so my studio is named Reliable Productions. I serve clients from the U.S., Europe and Israel. Recent ones come from big corporations (Google, HP), educational institutes (Center for Educational Technology, and a European university team), NGOs, and the arts (from a NYC theater production to indie musicians). Over the past twenty years I have been illustrating, writing, composing, recording and editing in New York, San Francisco and now back in Tel Aviv. My work has been published, exhibited, reviewed, broadcast-ed and quoted. Ever since “social” gave new meaning to video, much of my time is devoted to whiteboard animation (with occasional global recognition, as in “the future of content creation” by Variety magazine). Whiteboard animation softly mixes/remixes comic strip art with sound, rhythm and pace to explain, to teach, to convey thoughts and ideas.

מה אנחנו עושים? לוקחים תוכן חינוכי ובעזרת כלים טכנולוגיים הופכים אותו לחוויה ומאפשרים למורים ולילדים לפרוש כנפיים. הכנסו לעולם שלם של משחקים, אתרים ואפליקציות במגוון נושאים שעוצבו בצורה מותאמת ומעצימה.

go here and it will help you out with using the font you like on the web. I don't know the Hebrew language so i don't know if this is a total answer. you do how ever need to install the font on your computer....you'll see it on the web site I provided.

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: Using Hebrew letters

Hi Oren,

FOLLOW THIS LINK.....
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X