Did you know someone to help in spanish language? second tread (no answer yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mirtalex
    Private First Class

• May 2008

Did you know someone to help in spanish language? second tread (no answer yet)

Hi I have a lot of problems to understand your sistems, honestly I dont care nothing about general or admiral or stuff like that, I just need help and even find that its hard to have it inside of this forum and your webpages.

Did you have someone who speaks on spanish or understand it? I have 2 domains and one hosting service and I can't put to work properly since a month and a half. I don't like this things of forums I need direct spanish assistance via email or chat or messenger did you have? if not have somthing on spanish just help me on english but give me something specific to do about. Thanks but I'm sick of this.
  • dj-santiago
    First Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Re: Did you know someone to help in spanish language? second tread (no answer yet)

what is your domain?

Comment

• Mirtalex
      Private First Class

• May 2008

Re: Did you know someone to help in spanish language? second tread (no answer yet)

Originally posted by dj-santiago View Post
      what is your domain?
      megaopinion.com & futboldealtura.com

Comment

• dj-santiago
        First Sergeant

• Feb 2008

i speak only a little spanish okay. ?que es el problema?
        dj-santiago

www.wexforddj.com

Comment

• Mirtalex
          Private First Class

• May 2008

(english first)
          I try to put my 2 domains in my public folder at my cpanel (you know, puting a new domain on cpanel) someting run bad, because in my root dir the added domain appears like another folder but inside of my main public folder. So:

megaopinion.com (main, master, first domain)
          futboldealtura.com (second domain trying to add)

Should I have to make 2 diferent folder for each one on my public folder or how it runs, because also, the id files of my main domain run like id file of the other one. That means that the files are blending or mixing all together.

(Spanish)
          trato de agregar un nuevo dominio a mi cuenta. megaopinion.com es mi primer dominio y quiero agregar otro que se llama futboldealtura.com pero en la carpeta que se llama public_html aparece toda mi información de megaopinion.com y un subfolder con el nombre de futboldealtura.com, los archivos principales o de identidad de megaopinion se reflejan en futboldealtura.com lo que significa que se revuelve los archivos.

I hope you could understand me.

Comment

• dj-santiago
            First Sergeant

• Feb 2008

intiendo un poco lo que dices, pero tengo que decirle que yo nunca has puesto mas que uno domain. No ce como se hace lo que usted qiere h****, perdoname. Ohala que hay a**en que sabe lo que usted qieres.
            su ingles es muy bueno.

www.wexforddj.com

Comment

• dj-santiago
              First Sergeant

• Feb 2008

otra cosa no tengo idea por las "*****" que aparecen.

www.wexfordd.com

Comment

• Mirtalex
                Private First Class

• May 2008

Im sorry, I dont know what are you talking about *** I dont see any *** but any way, thanks that all, I will try to find some help from vodahost guy via email. And this problem is new to me too, so Im stock on it. again thank you.

Comment

• CarbonTerry
                  Major General

• Oct 2005

I'll try in English.
                  Your first purchased or main domain is published to the public_html folder.
                  In your CPanel (link, username, assword, IP# is in your WELCOME email sent after you purchased your account) click on Addon Domains Icon.
                  Fill in the top box using youraddondomain.com do not enter the www.
                  The second box will fill in automatically.
                  Assign a password (whatever you want)
                  Now you are ready to publish.
                  Publish to: public_html/addonname (the name that was in the second box)
                  No spaces allowed.
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi
                  Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

• CarbonTerry
                    Major General

• Oct 2005

I do not speak Spanish, but here goes!!
                    Su dominio primero comprado o principal se publica a la carpeta del public_html. En su CPanel (el acoplamiento, username, assword, IP# está en su email AGRADABLE enviado después de usted compró su cuenta) chasque encendido el icono de los dominios de Addon. Llene adentro la caja superior usando youraddondomain.com no incorporan el WWW. La segunda caja completará automáticamente. Asigne una contraseña (lo que usted quiere) Usted está listo ahora para publicar. Publique: public_html/addonname (el nombre que estaba en la segunda caja) Ningunos espacios permitieron.
                    CarbonTerry
                    Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                    Zone 5 Photo
                    My USMC

Comment

• Mirtalex
                      Private First Class

• May 2008

Yes, I already did that, but all the files from my first domain are in the root of my publi_html as well my id files & iconfile, so my second domain get those files as it belows it, so thats what i get confuse.

Should I have to make (inside the public_html folder) one folder for the first site & one for the second one?

That I could understand its that some of those files must remind in the public_html. Im right or not?

If you think i must be more especific please let me know.

Comment

• CarbonTerry
                        Major General

• Oct 2005

All of the main domain files go into the public_html folder. You do not need to add any folder to the public_html folder for the main domain. You can delete the files of the second domain from the public_html folder through the CPanel/File Manager icon.
                        When you follow the procedure for the addon domain (as you have?) a folder is automatically placed inside your public_html folder. It's name is the same as what was automatically filled in in the process of adding the addon domain.
                        http://www.vodahost.com/tut_cpanel.htm #4
                        CarbonTerry
                        Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                        Zone 5 Photo
                        My USMC

Comment

• Mirtalex
                          Private First Class

• May 2008

Yes, I already did too, but the main problem that I have now, its, for example: I erase everything from the second domain, and reinstalled in to its own forlder using cpanel, thats ok, but the second domain use the id files from the first domain, I will remake the process step by step again and if I have some problem I will let you know. Ok?

Comment

• CarbonTerry
                            Major General

• Oct 2005

In order for the pages to work properly you must use the "Publish" feature for your .bvp/website files (i.e., index) to work properly.
                            You may be making this harder than it should be.
                            All graphics/buttons/images/etc. are transmitted to the proper location on the server automatically.
                            Publish all files for your main domain to the public_html file.
                            Publish all files for the addon domain to the public_html/addondomainname
                            Nothing else has to be done unless you have some non BV files to ftp to the domain.

What is your addon domain?
                            CarbonTerry
                            Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
                            Zone 5 Photo
                            My USMC

Comment

Working...
                            X