Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I´ve lost all my passwords! PLEASE HELP!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I´ve lost all my passwords! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi,

i have recently made my first website and company, and since everything already is up and running, i thougt that it was time for me to make a new website.
    So, i did everything you ussally do when buying a "annual-membership" for BlueVoda and a new domain name for my new page. But right before checking out, i get asked if i am a new costumer or an existing costumer. So i click the box "existing costumer", and then i get asked to type in my email and my password.
    Normally, when i log in to BlueVoda community forum, i use the same mail and password, but those don´t work when i have to buy a new domain.

So my first question is, do i have more passwords than one, and if yes, how do i change it?

And, when i bought my first website, i recieved a mail with lots of important information, passwords, email-usernames ect. But i think i have accidently deleted it.
    Is there anything i can do, to get a copy of that mail?

PLEASE HELP

Best regards
    Rico

Re: I´ve lost all my passwords! PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, your pass word for the forum is different to your VH billing account & different again for your site.
    If you need a password for your account, contact the support desk with your details & they will send you a copy.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X