• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • victoralbrt
    Private

• Jun 2008

Help publishing my website.

I currently chose bluevoda to be my host and I signed up for the webhosting it provided. I began making my page in the Bluevoda website builder and when I was done I wne tot the puclish button. I filled in my information and it told me the publication was successful. I realize this means it sent the page I created to the file manager but what do I have to do now to actually publish it in the internet as my main doamain page? How do I make it so that this page is visible when people plug in my url in the internet?I am sorry I am a novice at this whole web publishing bussiness so I don't understand what all this stuff means. Please help
  • jkadin
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Re: Help publishing my website.

When you first publish a page to be seen is your index page so when you make it and save as you save it as index in small letters only an that page is when someone punches in your domain that page saved as index will show read and look at all those tutorials on making an saving pages and publishing
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

• CarbonTerry
      Major General

• Oct 2005

What is your URL ?
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

• victoralbrt
        Private

• Jun 2008

Comment

• Marincky
          General

• Apr 2006

Your domain is currently pointed here:

Name Servers:
          a.ns.interland.net
          b.ns.interland.net

Therefore, You need to go to your domain registra and have them repoint it to the VH servers that will be listed on your welcome email you will have received when you signed up.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X