Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Bar Properties

Domain: www.hvbandb.co.uk

Can someone please let me know what the following commands will do in the Edit Button section?

_blank
    _self
    _parent
    _top

I am not sure if this is related to the problem that I am having in loading pages. All are set to _self at the moment.

Re: Navigation Bar Properties

hi simon
    yes they need to be set on self!
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

Server IP problem

Hi, I would like to know my server IP address to access the control panel and FTP manager. Can you please help me with this

Comment

Hi Simon,

You can leave it blank if you like.

To open in a separate page choose "blank"

To open in the same browser page choose "self"

Leave the others alone.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks all, the problem has been solved by leaving the field totally blannk.

Comment

Oh dear, there is now one page that will not load - when I rollover the What's Close button - the domain that shows on the botton is /locations

I have checked that I do not have locations as an extension anywhere so am puzzled by this. Any suggestions?

Comment

prashz

You should not interrupt a thread with a totally different subject. In the future start your own thread to prevent confusion.

Now, your IP#, password, username will all be in your "Welcome" email you will receive after you open/pay for your hosting account.

If you have lost this email you will have to submit a support ticket.

CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

Hello Simon,

Your What's close page loads from Home but on your other pages it is in fact linked to locations.html. Easy enough to repair.

Wish I would have known about your offering as we have just returned form the Uk and visiting my wife's friends and family in the Newcastle area. Actually we stayed at the Snowy Owl in Cramlington (which was lovely) but more than 50 pounds a night lol.

You have fashioned a nice little site...

Best of luck!
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                X