X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re Monogram

I have created a monogram in blue voda.
    http://www.sitesunion.com/AIIMCrest.html
    Is it possible to save this back to my documents as a jpeg?
    Thank you

Re: re Monogram

Link doesn't work.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Link works if put in by hand or cut and paste.
      I have a .html file and when I get a reply as you did that it does not work it shows me a /html
      Replace the slash with a dot as it was published and it brings up the page.
      Don't know why.
      Thank you

Comment

http://www.sitesunion.com/AIIMCrest.html EXACTLY (It's just a matter of being observant)

Make a screenshot of your BV page when up in your browser, and pull it over into "Paint".....from there, SAVE AS .jpg and proceed to a photo editor to re-size as desired (remembering that "*****ening" and "despeckling" will refine the image, as will making smaller), crop to least edge as possible, re-Save and then import it back into BV as a single image.

If you have Photoshop (or similar utility) you can actually remove the background (even pixel by pixel for definition), and then save as a .png if you want to lay this image over a colored background (avoiding the white overlap of the original background --- which can still be changed in BV to whatever color you will be using, and then repeat the above steps to have a seamless "overlay" if you do not have Photoshop or similar).

Should be fine.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          http://www.sitesunion.com/AIIMCrest.html EXACTLY (It's just a matter of being observant)
          Sorry, we are not all perfect human beings like yourself.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Right click & save.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hehe.... Collector's simplicity..
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                hehe.... Collector's simplicity..

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

All well and good if using a white page background, and if that is the size required!

Great Moderating, I might add.....
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                    All well and good if using a white page background, and if that is the size required!

Great Moderating, I might add.....
                    1. Original Question:

I have created a monogram in blue voda.
                    http://www.sitesunion.com/AIIMCrest.html
                    Is it possible to save this back to my documents as a jpeg?

The user didn't ask all the rest. Just asked if it is possible to save as jpeg.
                    All the rest are just personal additions. Might be usefull, but the user never asked them.

2. Moderating: personal views of anyone are not necessarily the same as mine, or any other moderator's or admininistrators. Two reports have been made on this thread. Both have been taken in consideration by myself, and i decided NOT to moderate anything.

3. I personally sent the link to this thread to general VH, so that he could decide if the thread should be moderated or not, ALTHOUGH he certainly has recieved the report himself. He obviously decided not to (although he might do it after this development).

4. No one here - and i really mean no one - may consider himself above the rest. So it is necessary to avoid those expressions that are by others considered offencing and are the start of a chain reaction.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X